Beautify Your Bathroom With These Easy Tips
July 7, 2015 | cimgroup
Did you know that by adding a few homey touches, you can make your bathroom feel much more luxurious? Here are a few ways to transform your rental bath into a spa-quality retreat.
- Add fluffy towels. Investing in a new set of thick, plush bath towels is one of the best things that you can do for your bathroom. If you don’t have a set color scheme, classic hotel white always looks great.
- Incorporate baskets. Add attractive wicker baskets or wooden crates to clear away clutter and add a soft, rustic effect.
- Add fresh flowers. Don’t overlook the bathroom when it comes to greenery. Add a vase of fresh flowers or a low-light plant to help clean the air.
- Add floating shelves. If you still need additional storage, add small floating shelves along a bare wall.
- Light candles. Finally, light some great smelling candles along the bathtub or toilet and settle in for a relaxing bubble bath.